Twin Towers Medical Centre KLCC Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Resident Medical Officer (RMO) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide care and treatment to primary care patient
- Attending to any emergency cases brought to emergency/ Procedure room at the Clinic
- Attending and perform any procedure to be conducted by a Resident Medical Officer
- Attending to any on-site emergency as and when needed.
- Perform any on-site procedure as and when needed i.e. COVID 19 Swabbing
- To be scheduled for Clinic and Offshore Medevac On-call
- Any other medical task to be assigned by the management
- Posses at least a Degree in Medicine from Accredited institution
- Posses valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Registered with the Malaysia Medical Council
- Preferably at least 5 years working experience in primary care and emergency room
- Posses valid BLS, ACLS, MTLS and MRO will be added advantge
- Certified Occupational Health Doctor will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kemaman.