Watson's Personal Care Stores Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Retail Pharmacist (Dungun Terengganu) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Accountable for the sales of Health Division
- Accountable for stockholding / inventory control of Health Division
- Provide professional service in pharmaceutical care to all customers
- Provide general advice on healthcare (and beauty care as well)
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with all staff within the store, and with the Head Office.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the store whenever the needs arise.
- Must be a Registered Member with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- 5 working days per week
- Able to work on retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays)
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
- Responsible and self-motivated
With total revenue over HKD157 billion in fiscal year 2014 and over 110,000 employees, the Group is also a member of the world-renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings (CKHH), which has five core businesses - ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
About Watsons Malaysia
Watsons is the flagship health and beauty brand of A.S. Watson Group.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific “Asia’s Top 1,000 Brands” survey 2015 of over 6,000 respondents.
- “Asia’s Top 1000 Brands” survey – Campaign Asia-Pacific in conjunction with TNS (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011) and Nielsen (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Dungun.