Beacon Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Satellite Clinic Manager (Based in Klang) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Overseeing clinic operations and staff duties.
- Keeping medical professionals informed about healthcare administered at the clinic.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate marketing strategies and activities to enhance and develop Klang market, to increase patient referral to Beacon Hospital.
- Co-ordinate all matters pertaining to Satellite Marketing
- Ensure the department meets or exceeds its objectives;
- Ensure productive marketing outcome and positive customer experience in marketing activities
- Managing internal and external communication, clinic operation & administrative handling, and developing procedures to deliver optimal patient care.
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate marketing strategies and work plan for Klang Market.
- Marketing visit to key business associates including local clan/association, insurance branches, agencies, hospitals, general practitioners in Klang area, or as directed; to promote Beacon Hospital & obtain referral from them.
- Execute marketing plans and programs to gain maximum publicity & promotional exposure for Klang market.
- Initiate marketing events such as organizing Health Seminar, forum, workshop with collaboration from different business associates.
- Regular communication or visit to klang business associates to update on new consultants or services, promotion or events.
- Manage budgets and develop marketing materials for klang market, ensure the quality and targets set are achieved
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administrations, Health Services
- Administration, or similar.
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently
- Exceptional organizational skill to ensure that quality services are provided
- Knowledge and experience in Healthcare sales, marketing & healthcare administration would be an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers and specialist, as well as public
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Klang/Port Klang.