Epsom College Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for School Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- assist in providing first aid or emergency care to sick or injured students
- administer nursing care appropriate to the identified nursing needs of the students
- collaborate with a wide variety of School system and professional disciplines to enhance the educational process and promotion of an optimal evel of wellness for studetns, families and staff
- identify the health care needs of specific student populations and availability of health services or resources
- responsible to work in hand with the school to create an environment that promotes healthy living, as well as responding to the needs of individual student
- maintain and update students' medical list
- assist in conducting medical examination to the students
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably having experience working in an international school
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Required Skill(s): First Aid
- IT literate
- Good interpersonal skills with strong command in spoken and written English
- The successful applicant will work in a team providing 24/7 care to 300+ students on a rotation basis.
Established in 2014, ECiM strives to deliver first-class education and a unique British boarding school experience. The campus comprises of ultra-modern high tech, environmentally-friendly buildings, with specialised facilities for music, drama and sport, the latter including floodlit astroturf pitches, sports hall, a swimming pool and hard courts. There are also dedicated science and art departments.
The Senior School for pupils aged 11 to 18 is both a day and boarding school whilst the Prep School is for day pupils aged 3 to 11 years old. Students sit for IGCSE and A Levels with the majority going to study at prestigious UK universities.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Negeri Sembilan.