Imperial Education (Ipoh) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for School Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Generalist case management and nursing care within school sick bay.
- Provide appropriate healthcare to students and staff.
- Promoting optimum level of wellness among students and staff by providing preventive healthcare services.
- Provide medical paperwork and managing files.
- Provide emergency response on the sports field and school events.
- Checking, recording and maintenance of medical stocks and supplies.
- Promoting health and wellness activities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or its equivalent
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is a MUST
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Education industry or equivalent.
Imperial International School, Ipoh is the first of the newly established Imperial Education Group of schools. The Group has two other campuses in Subang Jaya and Subang 2 for their Klang Valley outfit and the first in Ipoh, Perak, opening in January 2020. The purpose-built school buildings and facilities will be ready and accept more than 1,000 students in 2020.
Our facilities of the school include air-conditioned classrooms, 4-D immersive learning facilities, Wi-Fi connectivity, resource centre and library, ICT lab, music and performing arts studio, art room, multi-purpose hall, basketball courts, badminton courts, auditorium, swimming pool, futsal pitch, science laboratories, cafeteria, little chef laboratories, medical bay, 24-hour gated and guarded perimeters and other future expansions.
We are affiliated to our sister school, Peninsula International School Australia, Malaysia campus, where the educational leadership is provided by the prestigious top-tiered Peninsula Grammer School in Melbourne, Australia.
The Imperial International School's curriculum is based on the prestigious International Primary Curriculum and the Cambridge International Curriculum leading to IGCSE examinations and the Cambridge A-Levels. Our teachers receive on-going training to ensure they are kept abreast of the latest teaching and learning pedagogies. The Imperial Education Group provides our students with a global launchpad, securing their pathways to tertiary education, both locally and abroad, including UK, Australia and USA.
Our students can develop a highly level of fluency in English and a strong understanding of western education system. This ensures that they are well prepared for study at western universities in the future.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Ipoh.