Capita Global Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Dialysis Nurse/Facility Administrator - Kota Tinggi position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for monitoring patient clinical outcomes utilizing quality metric (DQI) in coordination with doctors, nurses and the interdisciplinary team
- FAs thrive when they build a team of clinicians to achieve optimal results. FAs interview and hire, monitor compliance, conduct teammate evaluations, lead teammate satisfaction initiatives and incorporate Core Values within all aspects of the clinic
- Successful FAs ensure the complete operation and performance of their clinic including all financial aspects. FAs manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance with public health and safety standards
- Routinely involve a potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids, tissues or potential spills or splashes. May require performing unplanned tasks. Uses of appropriate personal protection measures are required for every healthcare provider in these positions
- Registered as a general nurse with Malaysia Nursing Board
- Current practicing certificate
- Minimum 5 years current relevant Haemodialysis nursing experience
- Holds an approved nephrology nursing qualification, Post-Basic qualification in Renal
- Scheduling flexibility and ability to travel required
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence and insurable driving record required
- Intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point with ability to create presentations and use the Internet effectively required
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.