IMU Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive, Medical Affairs & Quality Assurance position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordinate/facilitate and monitor implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives with key stakeholders to improve processes and ensure patient safety and compliance to regulations and standards
- Coordinate data collection of clinical /quality indicator and analyse the data
- Coordinate and take part in internal quality audit and follow-up audit. Assist to ensure all audit related documentation are complete
- Ensure a document management system is in maintained and documents are accessible to staff
- Ensure review of policies and procedures are done as per schedule frequency
- Ensure application and renewal of hospital and clinic CKAPS license are done timely
- Monitor and track all relevant statutory licenses are valid and maintained by respective departments
- Assist to compile hospital risk and monitor implementation of mitigation measures
- Assist to ensure investigation and root cause analysis is conducted or take part in investigation on all reported incidents/sentinel events. Follow-up to verify the implementation of the preventive action. Compile incident reports and analyse data and provide suggestion for areas of improvement
- Assist to ensure all mandatory reporting are made to the relevant authorities
- Assist in capturing learning points of incident and sentinel events for updates and awareness to staff
- Assist to coordinate and ensure Medical and Dental Advisory Committee (MDAC) and sub-committees meetings are conducted as stated in the bylaws
- Ensure all credentialing and privileging related documents are complete and secured.
- Ensure all medical and dental practitioners documents i.e. contractual agreement, APC, NSR, indemnity etc are always valid , maintained and secured
- Help prepare hospital on-call roster for medical and dental practitioners to ensure adequate speciality coverage
- Assist to conduct training and awareness session in the area of quality and risk management
- Diploma or Degree in healthcare related area.
- Minimum 3 years in quality management or medical affairs in healthcare.
- Computer Literate. Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Language Proficiency – Written and spoken English and Malay.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.