Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive Quality & Patient Safety position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the overall quality development planning, organizing, coordinating and control of the department in line with Hospital’s goals and policies.
- To plan, initiate and develop hospital activities to achieve ISO/MSQH standards/accreditation (i.e to incorporate elements of patient safety and standard requirements in the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) programs).
- Identify, coordinate and monitor implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives with key stakeholders to improve processes and ensure patient safety and compliance to all standards/accreditation.
- Lead the Internal Quality Audit team and ensure all internal and external audits are carried out in timely manner.
- Review and provide report of CQI to key management and Audit Risk Management Committee (ARMC) in timely manner.
- Ensures the review and approval of Hospital’s Standard Operating Policies (SOP) as per schedule to ensure they are updated and compliant to relevant statutory requirements.
- Ensure all regulations and laws imposed to private hospitals be enforced through appropriate SOPs (given Private Healthcare Facilities and Services Act (PHFSA), Competition Act, Personal Data Protection Act, Amendment to Medical Act 1971 and Medical Devices Act 2012 and etc.).
- Ensure all infection controls policies and procedures and standards are in place to achieve Hospital’s objective to provide best and safe environment to staff and patients.
- Serves as a liaison between the insurance carrier and assigned investigators for gathering information and setting up interviews for claims.
- Reports any potential claims to the insurance carrier in a timely manner.
- Review and evaluate hospital risk and mitigation measures to eliminate/minimizes risk.
- Determine and advise training needs for on-going education and training that meet requirements of accreditation standards, regulations, incident reporting and patient feedback.
- Candidate must possess Degree/Advanced Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or Medical Science.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Quality Management, Hospital Accreditation and Clinical Management Risk
- Good knowledge in professional nursing principles and practices.
- Self-starter, resourceful, possess initiative with the ability to work independently.
- Highly proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.