BiO-LiFe Marketing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in preparation and new dossier submission via Quest 3+ system for ethical drugs (scheduled/ non-scheduled poisons) in Malaysia.
- Monitor product registration status and ensure validity of registrations.
- Assist in variation submission for ethical drugs.
- Keep up to date with any new directive or notice issued by National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA).
- Other regulatory tasks as assigned.
- At least 3 years prior experience in Regulatory Affairs role. Dealing with NPRA for submission and maintenance of dossiers.
- Degree in Science related field or Pharmacy would be an added advantage.
- Good written and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge on Traditional medicine and Health supplement product registration and ASEAN product regulatory requirements added advantage.
- Excellent time management and punctuality.
- Holding a pharmacist license will be an advantage.
- Create Owners of good health and Improve lives of people around us.
- Educate and empower the consumer with vital knowledge about health and well-being.
- Build a thinking organization that will change before it is forced to and live and grow beyond each one of us.
- Provide Quality Products and Services to our Customers through Constant Improvement and Innovation.
- Create value by Marketing and Selling Medicines in Developing Countries.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.