IDS Medical Systems (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Manager - Medical Sales (Kuching) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Position is based in Jalan Green, Kuching, Sarawak.
- Must have medical sales experience.
- Responsible for Branch sales budget, managing & motivating field team towards achieving team goals and coaching & developing team members.
- Partner with dealers and region team to drive best practice behaviors related to Field capability.
- Engage dealer principal, management and all levels of the business team to maximize service growth, profitability and absorption through training and promoting best practices.
- Gain dealer alignment on targeted reinvestment into facilities, assets and personnel.
- Promote customer satisfaction and market share growth.
- Act as primary contact to address customer, product and customer quality concerns, which directly impact customer satisfaction, sales and market share retention.
- Assist in additional territory coverage as required.
- Manage special functions, projects and processes assigned by the General Manager.
- Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation are a must.
- Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Committed to travel as necessary for this position.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Biomedical or equivalents.
- At least 8-12 years working experience in Healthcare Industry.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Work based at Jalan Green, Kuching, Sarawak.
- Possess own transport.
- Able to travel outstation or oversea when required.
- Shows a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English.
- Strong computer skills, ability to prioritize, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Keen interest for personal growth, good interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to different environments.
- Maintain strong customer relationships.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented.
- Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Good project management skills.
- Able to work on weekend or public holidays when required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.