DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Manager, Product Management (Pharmaceuticals) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee and manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Review business and marketing plans in coordination with clients to achieve overall business objectives and profitability
- Oversee stock inventory to ensure optimal supply and that it remains within the contractual agreement
- Oversee new product launches, including product launch plans, roll-out timings, sample preparations (where applicable), display standards, etc.
- Oversee and review sales trends and enhance marketing activities to achieve sales targets
- Lead market research and analysis to measure customer attitudes to the current product range, and new product introductions (if applicable)
- Lead product training to equip sales team with the necessary technical expertise to sell the products
- Develop strategic client relationships for effective business planning and business growth
- Partner with internal DKSH departments and Business Units to ensure alignment of clients' business plans and effective implementation of business plans
- Manage and oversee team’s delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set
- Drive and manage learning and development of team in the area of Product Management and DKSH behaviors to achieve team/function goals
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Product Management and DKSH behaviors as part of continuous learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Marketing of Pharmaceutical products role
- Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial capacity
- Demonstrate strong understanding of clients' industry/business/products, candidates with good understanding of neuroscience would be an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong client management and presentation skills
- Strong analytical background and knowledge of statistical analysis methods
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Demonstrate proficiencies in Microsoft office productivity tools
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.