Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Medical Affairs Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conduct medical reviews for all cases under Clinical Patient Care Committee (CPCC) - Readmissions to hospital, Readmissions to ICU/HDU, Readmissions to OT
- Mortality & Morbidity review (M&M)
- Conduct investigation/preliminary fact-finding for medically-related incident reports
- Conduct case reviews and summaries for cases under MOH review – e.g., assessable death, maternal mortality, infectious diseases, morbidity, complaints to MOH
- Conduct case reviews and summaries for cases under disciplinary review
- Secretariat and minute-taking for all meetings – MDAC, Division Heads, Division of Surgery, Medical, O&G, Paediatrics
- Perform engagement and feedback meeting with all new doctors
- Candidate possess at least Bachelor Degree of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery or equivalent
- Valid APC registered with the Malaysia Medical Council
- At least 3 years working experience in related role, clinical experience is essential
- Basic knowledge in healthcare setup
- Strong analytical thinking and effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer literate
- We are accessible via public transport (BRT-SunMed station) and located near various amenities / shopping mall/ eateries etc.
- We respect each other and maintaining utmost professionalism. Yes, we mean it as we are dealing with one’s life.
The hiring process
- The average processing is around 2-4 week.
- Subsequently, our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates for interview arrangements
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.