Sin Osteopathic is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Physiotherapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Diagnose and provide relevant treatment
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement (Encouraging exercise and movement)
- Scheduling therapeutic physical exercise sessions
- Recommend new tools and equipment to assist patients with regular exercise
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Assist and demonstrate proper stretches, techniques, exercise moves, and equipment uses
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
Job Requirement :
- Must possess at least a (Diploma/Degree) in Physiotherapy or similar relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a healthcare industry (preferred)
OR experience working in healthcare or physical rehabilitation setting
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ needs and concerns
- Possess a good knowledge in the field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Good communication skills
- Able to communicate well in English and Mandarin
Sin Osteopathic is a center that provides Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy (OMT) .
Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy (OMT) is a hands-on method of practicing medicine that uses the highly-skilled touch of an osteopathic physician.
Our center provides services focus on Spine Treatment, Pain Management, Chiropractic Treatment also Physiotherapy.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.