HSC Medical Center (KL) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Radiographer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist Administrator and Management team to plan, operate and ensuring the effective overall management of the department in providing efficient, dynamic and safe imaging services to customers and patients.
- Supervising the day-to-day operation of the X-Ray department e.g. workflow, staff roster, case scheduling etc.
- In conjunction with the Management Team, draw up for approval phased manpower requirements
- Oversee the quality control and maintenance of all equipment.
- Responsible for providing an efficient imaging service.
- Maintenance of high standards of patient care and professionalism.
- Awareness of all aspects of running the imaging department in both the technical and non-technical areas.
- Involve in the maintenance of the Radiographic Quality Assurance program set up within the imaging department.
- Perform imaging examinations on patients in order to aid in the diagnosis of disease or injury.
- Positioning of the patient; handling of complex equipment; determining proper exposure factors, utilizing radiation protection devices and processing films.
- Ensure all rooms in the imaging department are made for the following day’s work.
- The provision, production and enactment of the department procedures as prepared by the immediate superior.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the Management for appropriate action.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Imaging / Radiography
- Able to perform radiographic examinations in a general or advanced imaging modality (e.g.:Ultrasound, CT, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, Angiography, etc.)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience at managerial/supervisory level in Hospital setting is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work extra hours and be on call when required
- Able to maintain confidentiality when handling patients health information
- Strong grasp of all project management phases which include budgeting, project scheduling, client interface and closeout.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with consultants, client representatives, designers and contractors.
- A person who is meticulous, detailed-oriented and result driven
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Senior Radiographer specializing in Healthcare.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.