PANTAI HOSPITAL KUALA LUMPUR is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Registered Nurse with a current and valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC) from Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Possess Post Basic Certification/Bachelors’ Degree in Nursing with at least 5 years of working experience as Staff Nurse.
- Valid Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
- Able to provide high quality patient care in various disciplines when performing clinical procedures.
- Able to provide guidance and mentor junior nurses to provide quality & optimal care.
- Able to maintain confidentiality in handling patients’ health information.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
Established in 1974, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare facility under the Parkway Pantai Limited (PPL) group of hospitals located in the bustling district of Bangsar, a suburb located at the fringe of Kuala Lumpur city.
Starting off with 68 beds and 20 medical specialists, the 331-bedded hospital today boasts a full array of medical specialties, 8 Centres of Excellence and over 200 medical & surgical specialists.
Strategically located close to the city centre and the satellite city of Petaling Jaya, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur has a sound reputation as a medical centre of choice for local and international patients who seek excellent healthcare services.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.