Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SENIOR STAFF NURSE (SRN II)-Imaging/Cathlab position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the management of all activities involving planning the nursing activities and services rendered to the patients according to individual patient’s needs ensuring a high level of safe nursing care is delivered in the most cost-effective manner.
- Assess and assists to improve patient’s condition by collaborating with multidisciplinary teams’ members in providing physical and psychological support to patients and family members.
- Regularly review and revise policy and procedures of the departments to meet professional standards.
- Provides coaching and mentor new clinical staff.
- Charts and documents all notes into HMIS with accuracy
- Ability to identify safety hazards and immediately initiate corrective actions
- Maintains harmonious working relationships and creates a conducive environment for excellent customer service within the unit with para and medical staff and other departments within the organization
- Willing to work the late shift and participate in on call duties over the weekends and public holidays.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
- Post basic in OT or Critical Care would be an advantage.
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board and possess valid annual practicing certificate.
- Computer literate
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Inventory management, equipment troubleshooting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related nursing field.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.