Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SENIOR STAFF NURSE (SRN III)-Imaging position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assumes the role of team leader in the absence of the Manager/Sister.
- Responsible for the management of all activities involving planning and supervising the nursing activities and services rendered to the patients with team members according to individual patient’s needs ensuring a high level of safe nursing care is delivered in the most cost-effective manner.
- Ensures the smooth running of these departments in accordance to established policies & procedures.
- Regularly review and revise policy and procedures of these departments to meet professional standards.
- Provides coaching and mentor new clinical staff.
- Maintains harmonious working relationships and creates a conducive environment for excellent customer service within the unit with para and medical staff and other departments within the organization
- Willing to work the late shift and participate in on call duties over the weekends and public holidays
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board and possess valid annual practicing certificate.
- Post basic in OT or Critical Care would be an advantage.
- Computer literate
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Inventory management, equipment trouble-shooting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related nursing field
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.