Penang Adventist Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sonographer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasonographer.
- Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty as appropriate.
- Possess sufficient experience that defined by this institution.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified.
- Responsible for the independent operation of sonographic equipment.
- Performing and communicating results of diagnostic examinations using sonography.
- Sonographer is responsible for daily operations of the sonographic room, patient schedule, equipment maintenance, the report of equipment failures, and quality assurance (QA).
- Inspects all equipment under her/his control on regular daily basis ensuring that they are used according to the manufacturer instructions and kept clean at all times.
- Participate in equipments maintenance program, report machine faulty and follow up with the repairing status,ensuring the image quality is not compromised.
- Able to set up a new ultrasound machine and room.
- Performs all requested sonographic examinations as ordered by the attending physician
- Uses independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathologic findings.
- Responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the Sonographer's care.
- Assist physician in perform diagnostic screening using ultrasound equipment when necessary.
- Participates in sonography practice accreditation.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in George Town.