Vision College is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sonographer Trainee position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Vision College welcomes all bright graduates of Medical or Healthcare related disciplines, who are keen to upgrade themselves with additional knowledge and skills in Medical Ultrasound. Imagine yourself having an additional expertise and professional qualification, giving you the edge over your current peers. That’s what being an expert in Ultrasound/Sonography means.
Successful candidates shall undergo a Medical Ultrasonography academic programme programme at Vision College for a year, under scholarship (which includes a 5-year employment bond contract). Expect this 12 months of being a Sonographer Trainee to be the starting chapter of your future as an ultrasound expert! Upon successful completion of the programme, you shall receive an MQA-approved Advanced Diploma in Medical Ultrasonography qualification. By then, you would be a qualified Sonographer with the experience of over 500 ultrasound scans on your CV. Hospitals and diagnostic institutions around the country will be after the valuable sonography skills and knowledge that you have acquired.
While undergoing the Medical Ultrasonography programme, future employers may request to discuss with you a potential employment with them when you complete your studies. Upon agreement from all parties, your future employers will be signing over your bond duration. You may also opt to apply as Sonographer tutors/trainers at Vision College if you prefer to be in the education industry.
NOTE: candidates will not be paid any wages/allowances during the 12 months of studies.
This fully-sponsored programme is consists of three parts:
2. Part 2 – Examinations
• Candidate is required to be a holder of a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in :
1. Medical Sciences or Technology;
2. Diagnostic Sciences or Technology;
3. Medicine or Medical Studies;
7. Biomedical Science or Technology;
8. Biology or Biological studies;
9. Bio Chemistry;
10. or any other equivalent disciplines in Healthcare or Health Sciences
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Required language proficiency : English
• Required to have strong knowledge in Human Anatomy and Human Physiology
• Good communication skills and positive thinking
• Persistent and do not give up or quit easily
• Ability to cope with stress and department coverage, including weekly task
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to assess results, problem solve, and use independent judgment
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.