SMART INTEGRATED THERAPY is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Speech Language Pathologist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
A. Case management of Group and Individual sessions.
1. Conduct initial evaluation and client intake interview; assessment of patient requirements and formulate diagnosis in Malay and English.
2. Develop, implement and modify, as necessary, patients’ Activity Implementation Plans (“A.I.P.”). These have to be presented to supervisor’s and family members in written and verbal presentation. You must be able to work in an integrated environment with another therapist.
3. Carry out case management services related to patients’ treatment.
4. Maintain an active caseload, providing individual, group, family, child and adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials; assure procurement of additional services as needed.
5. Participate in continuing education activities, remaining knowledgeable in area(s) of expertise and must be able to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals and technical procedures.
6. Attend meetings as appropriate and meet regularly with supervisor to exchange pertinent information and receive supervision.
7. Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Early Intervention Program
- Play Group Therapy
- Integrated Play Group
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Shah Alam/Subang.