Hatching Education Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Speech-Language Therapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Sciences or Speech Pathology.
· At least ONE year of working experience in the related field.
· Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply. Training and mentoring will be provided.
· Independent, responsible, hardworking, creative and love to work with children.
· Possess good interpersonal and leadership skills who is ready to take challenges, and operate in a flexible, fast-paced and opportunistic environment.
· Collaborate well and maintain good relationship with the team members (e.g. Child/ Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, teachers etc), families and community resources.
· Critical-thinking, have good clinical documentation skills and able to meet deadlines.
· Assess and diagnose children with speech, language, communication and/or feeding disorders.
· Prepare individualised intervention goals in the areas of speech, language, communication and/or feeding.
· Carry out the individual and/or group therapy sessions, both physically and online (teletherapy).
· Collaborate with teachers from time-to-time regarding therapy session, and carryover of therapeutic goals and activities (suitable to be carried out in classroom settings).
· Prepare weekly short note/report to parents, initial assessment and progress report as needed.
· Work closely with parents throughout the intervention process.
· Gives talks, training or workshop to parents, teachers and other professionals.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.