WQ Park Health & Rehabilitation Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Speech Therapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
As we are expanding further, we are looking for dedicated Speech Therapist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and accountable, be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions including neurological and paediatric etc.
- Evaluate and intervene speech, language, communication and swallowing disorders.
- Develop and review intervention programmes by the use of a range of techniques.
- Provide training and education to patient and carers how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as Doctor, Clinical Psychologist, Occupational therapist, Physiotherapist and etc to exchange information about the background and progress of patients.
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients.
- Be legally responsible and accountable; be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
- Candidate must possess BSc. Speech Language Pathology / Speech Science / Allied Health (Speech Pathology)
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- With or without experience in the related field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Other language is an advantage.
- Optimistic, good team player, self-motivated, able to work independently, and excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional behaviour.
- Flexible in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and able to work under pressure.
WQ Park is a specialized health and rehabilitation centre providing comprehensive treatment to patients of all ages - from children to adults.
Our corporate culture is to be the best one – stop centre excellence through compassion in the discipline of rehabilitation and to provide optimum quality of life for clients to experience life to the fullest.
In line with the business growth, we are looking for people who can generate ideas, creative, passion to build true competitive advantage and who can continue to help make our centre outstanding. If you feel you could be apart of the team, join us today as our
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.