Natural Healing Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SPORTS REHAB THERAPIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Sports Rehab Therapist
- Sports Rehab Therapist
- Dynamic individual
- Hands-on role
- Enhancing vibrant culture
- Working under the supervision of a Supervisor
- Discuss with patients and perform treatment methods focusing on the muscular and cellular systems allowing the body to heal symmetrically
- Educate and advise patients on intervention programmes
- Development and coordination of rehab activities and therapy services
- Performing rehab / therapy activities
- Monitor the progression of the patient’s recovery
- Maintain the treatment area and prep therapy sessions
- Assist in health talks and educational programmes
- Build positive relationships with patients
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Passionate in rehab / sports injury / pain management
- Self motivated, positive attitude and strong intergrity
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers by maintaining good rapport and ensure customer satisfaction
- Diploma in Sports Science or related discipline
- Committed, compassionate and willing to go the extra mile to treat and delight patients
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong integrity
Benefits / Perks
- Fast Career Track
- Dynamic Learning Environment
- Professional Development Programs
- Brand Product's discount
- Wellness Programs
NATRAHEA advocates a stringent policy against the use of any prescribed drugs or surgeries. All NATRAHEA products used during treatments are wholly produced from natural ingredients and have undergone rigorous scrutiny to ensure they meet our quality benchmark.
Our Chiropractors and TCM Physicians are certified professionals who perform their work to exemplify ethics, integrity, professionalism, and service excellence only of the highest level. Our highly qualified professional therapists are trained to identify and develop customized plans to promote the ability of movement, pain relief and restore bodily functions throughout life.
To provide trusted, high-quality and consistent clinical pain management care to our patients, empowering them to lead an active, mobile and pain-free life.
To be a world-class clinical facility offering high quality preventive pain management care with our core focus and belief of delivering wellness through non-surgical and non-drugs approach
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.