Oriental Wellcare Group Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sports Trainer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Athlete or Sportsperson representing the state (SUKMA) or national (Malaysia) team.
- Have experienced participating in athletic events and competitive sports including State (SUKMA) or National Level, according to established rules and regulations
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in training athletes especially national athletes.
- Have a passion to practice continual professional development and should be striving to better their abilities, just like athletes do.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve goals
- Possess physiotherapy, strength and conditioning, and stretching knowledge
- Good communication skills command of English Language.
- Being professional
- Good personal qualities
- Being accessible
- Good communication skills
- Have an interest in the athletes that they are working with
- Being open-minded with regards to athletes' ideas regarding their and the use of other practitioners
- Annual leave =8 days, Sick Leave = 14 days, Maternity Leave = 2 months
- Statutory benefits & contributions on EPF, SOCSO, PCB
- Allowance / Travel allowance, Parking fee
- New employee training
- OMOTENASHI (hospitality) training
- We are aiming to provide service to our patient comfortably which is the backbone of Japanese style medical service.
- Able to learn Japanese hospitality while being in Malaysia
- Becoming helpful to our patient through the job can lead to one’s personal growth
- Learn Japanese medical system and Japanese hospitality
- Possess a pleasant personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skill, self motivates, positive attitudes, passionate, willing to improve job skills and learn new things and able to work in a team.
- We are looking for highly motivated to join us and someone who has interest in Japanese
- We aspire to be undisputable Asia Leader in medical services with excellent customer satisfaction
- We embrace OMOTENASHI concept in providing our services wholeheartedly
- We strive to provide beyond expectation customer services at every of your visit
- We will provide peace of mind primary care services for age group ranging from new born to elderly
- We train our staff to have Japanese hospitality spirit in providing their services
- We encourage continuous learning to ensure everyone have the opportunity in long term self development as well the future growth for the company
- We value all our workforce and everyone is the property for the company
- We will participate and contribute to the development of a more safety and healthier society through our business model
- We desire to provide our remote medical services across the country and area in the entire Asia region
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.