International Committee of the Red Cross is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Health Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The Staff Health Officer is the focal person for all matters relating to the health of ICRC staff in the Regional Delegations.
- In line with ICRC staff health policies and in collaboration with the Regional staff health coordinator and medical experts in the HQ, S/he promotes and maintains the physical and mental health of the ICRC staff in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- She/he is in charge of staff Health promotion and disease prevention (medical briefing, first aid kits and trainings).
- She/he will oversee the emergency preparedness and case management (referral hospitals, Medevacs, Hotline 24/7).
- She/he will oversee Mental Health and Psycho-Social Support (MHPSS) for staff, working in partnership with the regional staff psychosocial support coordinator in the implementation of the staff health strategy (prevention and support).
- She/he will support provide support to ICRC crisis management mechanism and provide support to individuals in the aftermath of critical incidents following existing SOP.
- Perform regular field visits to guarantee quality and harmonization of staff health services in all sites and subsites.
- Liaise with Health Insurance companies
- Medical doctor, MBBS.
- 6 years overall professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in mental health, stress management.
- Knowledge in public health systems of Malaysia and Indonesia is added advantage.
- Experience with occupational health, medical evacuation, tropical health is desirable.
- Proficiency with MS-Office and internet tools.
- Good rigor, method and analytical skills.
- Management skills.
- Willing to travel 50% of her/his time, as per needs (domestic as well as international).
- Keeps strict medical confidentiality.
- Respect of medical professional ethics and regulations
- A national contract with a competitive compensation and social package.
- A challenging job in a learning organisation with development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of an internationally renowned humanitarian organisation.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.