Columbia Asia Hospital - Klang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Midwife position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepare delivery rooms as per infection control guidelines
- Ensure proper consents and pre-op assessments is obtained
- Documents nursing care properly on charts, forms and computers
- Assist the Charge Nurse in the management of Labor Room
- Assist Doctor in delivery
- Handling labor emergency
- State Registered Nurse with at least 2 years' experience
- Possess valid post basic certificate in Midwifery
- Possess Annual Practicing Certificate
- Able to communicate in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Klang/Port Klang.