KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse (9am to 5pm) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide efficient and effective nursing care
- Provide accurate information to patients undergoing fertility treatments as directed by the Specialist
- Assist in IVF procedures (Eg: Egg collection, IUI, embryo transfer, testicular sperm aspiration)
- Assist the Lead Nurse in ensuring smooth operations of the fertility clinic
- Must be able to administer intramuscular injections and perform phlebotomy
- On the job training is provided
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board or Medical Assistant Board
- Must possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Team player, pleasant and willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a confidential manner
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Full-time positions are available
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.