YIMURA MEDICARE SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse and Clinic Assistant (work by 12-hour shifts) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Section A - Mother
- Monitor bowel function
- Assess for urinary retention and bladder distention
- Provide nutrition counselling and teaching
- Provide teaching regarding breastfeeding
- Provide teaching regarding breast or bottle feeding technique
- Assess family interaction/bonding
- Teach Kegel exercise
Section B - New-born
- To establish and maintain respiration.
- To ensure warmth.
- To prevent infection and maintain personal hygiene.
- To provide care to the eyes.
- To provide care to the umbilical cord.
- To provide care to the skin.
- To observe early signs of disease or congenital anomalies
- To initiate feeding.
- To provide parental teaching.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in newborn care and postnatal care is an advantage
- Must be willing to work in shift
- Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday
- Patience and love baby
- Nurse candidates are required to obtain valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC) and registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- Full-Time position(s) available
We are a healthcare group of companies, founded in 2007. Developing from Traditional Chinese Medicine clinics to Aesthetic clinic, Medicare centres, and Confinement centre, we are seeking talents who are passionate in this healthcare industry.
Our Company mission is to deliver highest quality, wholeheartedly and holistic care to our customers by empowering and encouraging our team to work together for the best Customer’s Quality of Life.
We aim to create a culture of learning and innovation in which employees are encouraged to express their thoughts and suggestions, so to unleash their potential whilst meeting goals. Here is where the values of Courage, Discipline, Trustworthy and Loyalty prosper.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.