Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse (Blood Bank) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the assessment of patients and blood donors in the Laboratory.
- Responsible for performing nursing care and coordination of the Blood & Bone Marrow Unit of the Laboratory.
- Participate in phlebotomy services of patients in the laboratory.
- Participate in patient assessment for pre, during and post interventional procedures.
- Participate and assist in the collection of Stem Cells.
- Answer any questions asked by the donor or where appropriate refer to other healthcare professional for advice.
- Handle of all blood donations for volunteers and autologous donations in the unit.
- Ensure safety of all blood donors during and after donation session.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bleeding room and ensures proper aseptic conditions for the area and equipment used as per the infection control measures
- Set up and perform Single Donor Platelet, plasma and WBC collection
- Track results for all donations and activate thank you letters and/or notification of positive results of infectious diseases
- Track and send out letters for all donors eligible to the free GSP screen. Make appointment with Health Screening Centre Doctor to review and explain GSP report.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Have working experience for donor counseling or Blood Bank environment.
- Possess training in phlebotomy
- Able to work independently
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Portray a positive image and act positively to achieving organizational goals and objectives
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.