BP Healthcare Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
b. Lung function test
c. Bone mineral density test
d. Blood pressure checking
e. Other necessary diagnostic tests
4. To assist in venipuncture.
b. conducting pap smear;
c. explaining the test results;
d. being a chaperon;
e. other tasks as and when required.
6. To carry out various tasks assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- The vacancy is available in Kuantan, KL and Selangor ONLY.
- Candidate must be hardworking
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Contract position(s) available.
With this network nationwide and still expanding, countless awards and credentials earned, BP Healthcare Group is certainly an undisputable leader in the Malaysia Healthcare Industry, serving more than 35 million customers over the last 35 years and still counting. We provide comprehensive health care in all discipline to cover the needs of Medical Practitioners, Hospitals and Corporate Clients. BP Healthcare Group has undergone aggressive expansion and transformation since its establishment in 1982.Over 30 years since its inception the group has grown from strength to strength alongside and in tandem with the nation's rapid growth.
B.P. Healthcare Group
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Pahang, Selangor.