CENGILD G.I. MEDICAL CENTRE is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
JOB SUMMARY : As a registered, accountable and autonomous nurse to act in the best interests of your patients at all times and take personal responsibility for your actions and decisions. To be responsible for patient assessment, planning of care, giving and supervising safe and compassionate care, and evaluating the effectiveness of care. Educate patients and family regarding related health conditions, provide advice and emotional support. Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Management of department to ensure efficient and effective daily operational activities
2. Planning and managing of patient care in the department to fulfill and exceed customer satisfaction
3. Providing safe, effective and quality nursing services to customers to ensure best clinical outcomes.
4.Perform assessment, identify patients problems, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
4. Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
6. Monitor, record symptoms and changes in patients' conditions, report patients' medical information and vital signs to person in charge.
7. Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
8. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
9 Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
Other Requirements :
Diploma in NursingRegistered with Malaysian Nursing Board
Valid Annual Practicing Certificate
At least 1 year experience
Able to do shift 7am-2pm, 2pm-9pm, 9pm-7am.
CENGILD G.I. Medical Centre (CGI) is a dedicated and specialized Medical Centre of Excellence for the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver diseases. The first of its kind in Malaysia and in the region, CGI endeavours to deliver the best care to patients with gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.