DAEHAN REHABILITATION SERVICES SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
To provide direct comprehensive nursing care for patients as assigned. This includes provision of supportive care, collaboration with other healthcare providers/services and navigation of total patients care from admission till discharge. The Registered Nurse shall demonstrate professional and evidence – based practices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Direct Comprehensive Care
1. To apply an integration of nursing theory, clinical and evidence based practices in providing holistic care for patients and their families, visitors.
2. To conduct a thorough nursing assessment of patient’s physical, psycho-social, cultural and spiritual needs.
3. To formulate, implement and document a holistic plan of nursing care that is communicated and clarified with the patient / family.
4. To prioritize and organize diagnostic tests and procedures.
5. To demonstrate “hands on” clinical skills specific to his/her area of practice.
6. To ensure all patients are treated as individuals, irrespective of color or creed. Displays sensitivity to individuals’ religious and cultural practices.
7. To evaluate patient responses to interventions in order to determine progress toward achieving expected outcomes and modify the nursing plan of care accordingly.
8. To provide a comprehensive report when transferring accountability of a patient’s care to another nurse and / or facility.
9. To document patient history, physical examination data, nursing care plan and interventions and the patient’s responses in the medical record in a timely manner in accordance with nursing standard operating procedures (SOP).
10. To be accountable for own professional actions.
1. To establish a caring and therapeutic relationship with patients demonstrating trust, respect and honesty.
2. To demonstrate excellent communication skills during all phases of the therapeutic relationship.
3. To create a positive environment by listening and offering support and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
4. To assist patients to identify psycho-social needs, concerns and offers appropriate resources through information provision, education and referrals.
** To perform other related duties as assigned by superior.
Diploma in Nursing / Bachelor of Nursing.
Obtain valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Min 2 years experience or Newly qualified registered nurse
Good interpersonal & communication skills
Must maintain confidentiality
Able to work with all levels of staff & willing to work shift duty
Daehan Rehabilitation Hospital Putrajaya commenced
its operation starting on the 10th December 2019. We are
a stand alone hospital licensed with 109 beds with the
capacity to extend.
Daehan Rehabilitation Hospital Putrajaya offers
comprehensive South Korean’s style integrated
rehabilitation services specialising in the management of
neurological disorders and illnesses from acute to
chronic stages and our expertise lies in the creation of a
customised medical hospitality environment that
combines both medical and aftercare service excellence
to ensure an exceptional experience for all of our clients.
Our practices complemented by the latest medical
Located at IOI Resort City, Putrajaya near to Hospital
Serdang (1.8KM) and just 30 minutes away from KLIA,
Daehan is an internationally accessible premier tertiary
care hospital, poised to make Malaysia an even more
attractive medical care destination in ASEAN and
Daehan adopts refined and structured approach built on
established South Korean rehabilitation practices
complemented by the latest medical innovations.
Daehan partners South Korean and Malaysian University
Hospitals for training and R&D programmes, with the
aim to set higher benchmark for rehabilitative care in the
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Putrajaya.