Fresenius Medical Care Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse (Dialysis) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish.
- Prime dialyzer and bloodlines.
- Record patient’s medical information and vital signs.
- Demonstrate the abilities to administer medications including thrombolytic.
- Ensure blood investigations are carried out on schedule or as instructed by the doctor. All blood results to be charted and filed. Any abnormalities of the results should be notified to doctor immediately.
- Inform the Nurse in Charge of any defective medical equipment, accidents and complaints.
- Hand over daily occurrence and status to the staff nurse of the next shift via the incident book.
- To provide an adequate standard of nursing care of all patients in the dialysis centre.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
- Fresh graduates from Diploma in Nursing are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with Post Basic Renal qualification are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with experience working in dialysis units / centres are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must have a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) / Retention of Name Certificate
- Good interpersonal & communication skill.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Possess good attitude, a team player and professionalism.
- Work Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor (Petaling Jaya, Klang) and Perak (Taiping, Kamunting, Kuala Kangsar, Teluk Intan)
Fresenius Medical Care (M) Sdn Bhd has been established in Malaysia for more than 10 years. We are now expanding our presence into the provision of services for patients with chronic kidney failure, as well as into production of dialysis product such as hemodialysis machine, dialyzer and related disposable products .
We are proud of the people who work with us as they care for the individuals we support. People are our greatest asset and we take great care to employ people with the expertise and passion to make positive impact on the patients and other stakeholders.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Kuala Kangsar, Taiping, Teluk Intan, Klang/Port Klang, Petaling Jaya.