ESTHER ML HARTAMAS SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Complete duties as assigned from time to time
· Take good care of new born including bathing, feeding and changing diapers for the baby
· To do daily physical examination on new born baby
· Maintain records for the baby/mother for their daily physical examination, milk consumption and etc
· Keep work environment clean and tidy
· Assist nursing supervisor to keep track of supplies/stock and functioning of equipment and facilities
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
· Experience in newborn care and postnatal care is an advantage
· Fresh graduate are welcome to apply (Training is provided)
· Must be willing to work in shift
· Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday
· Patience and love baby
· Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and with valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC)
· Full-Time position(s) available
· Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent
Professional Confinement Centre In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Esther Postpartum Care established in Malaysia at the year of 2016 with caring and excellent environment that welcomes you like a queen and your new family member. We are the only one authentic Taiwanese confinement centre in Kuala Lumpur which provides confinement service based on Taiwan postpartum concept. We extend our private, homely concept services and helping hand to new parents in their early education of taking care of baby including mother care and daycare.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.