Feronis management resources is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible of carrying out a high standard of nursing care and treatment of the patient
- Take and document the vital signs of the point and inform the relevant doctor or any abnormalities
- Ensure consultants order are carried before the end of each shift
- Other duties of a Registered Staff Nurse Practitioner
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Must be registered with Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia
- Ability to work on shift schedules is a prerequisite
- Adherence to Patient Saftey Goals in compliance with the standards set by the Ministry of Health.
- Must possess annual practising license
- Able to speak in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Required Skill(s): nursing, soft skill, Emergency department, ward, clinic
- Post basic qualifications will be an added advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.