GAMUDA BERHAD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
2. Be the locum on call on weekends or Public holidays if need be, locum rate will be calculated accordingly (subject to discussion)
3. Conduct the medication stock count on a weekly / fortnightly basis.
4. Compile the list of medication required by the clinic on a monthly basis.
5. Keep a tab on all controlled medication and maintain the medication log.
6. Daily monitoring on the expiry date on all consumables used in the clinic.
7. Maintain complete patient record and follow up data in the system provided.
8. Ensure the tally of daily patient log.
9. Provide the necessary rehabilitation appointment for patients if required.
10. Assist in vaccination for COVID 19 if and when applicable.
11. Conduct COVID 19 RT-PCR swabs for individuals if and when necessary.
12. Conduct medical camps if and when applicable.
13. Conduct occupational health screening on site or in the clinic for Gamuda staff during annual check-up.
14. Draw blood and perform minimal dressing and toileting.
16. Maintain all existing medical panels and assist in the application for new medical panels for Gamuda Clinics.
17. Assist the GP in providing a monthly cost breakdown of clinic expenses and future monthly budget to the Admin department.
18. Prepare all locum Dr’s records and payment receipts.
19. Set appointment schedules for all rehabilitation specialists (Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Fitness trainer, etc) for respective patients.
20. Liaise with the Medical Services Manager / Lab Manager in regards to lab tests requirement in Gamuda Labs.
21. Liaise with the Medical Services Manager / IT Specialist in regards to the Clinical Patient Interface system (Gamuda Medic Systems).
We deliver world-class products and solutions that connect people and cities and create sustainable transformation for an enhanced quality of life.
Our expertise in creating significant infrastructure and homes of the future have resulted in award-winning projects and townships and elevated industry standard.
With growing national and international market presence in Asia-Pacific region namely Taiwan, Australia, Singapore and Vietnam, Gamuda is poised to become a global player as we shift our focus towards sustainable townships and smart cities, digitalised construction ecosystem and innovative building solutions in line with the rapid changes brought about by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
In addition to an inclusive and diverse workforce, we also invest into talent growth and continuous development to create an environment that nurtures an all-rounded, competitive and self-driven workforce.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.