Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse – Home Care Services position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plans and carries out home care services with team members according to individual patient’s needs.
- Makes professional judgment and decisions about nursing care while providing services to patient at home base.
- Carries out specialist’s order in accordance with established standards of nursing practices, policies and procedures
- Provide high quality patient care as per clinical needs.
- Maintain confidentiality in handling patients’ health information.
- Advocate for patient and family’s needs and provide emotional support for patients and their families.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Nursing with valid APC
- SRN registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- A compassionate and empathetic nature and ability to work with patients of all ages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working attitude and a positive mindset.
- Possess driving license and willing to travel.
- Work experience in home care services will be an advantage.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, DO NOT MISS THIS EXCITING OPPURTUNITY !
QUICKLY CLICK THE "APPLY" BUTTON BELOW !
The hallmarks that determine the provision of excellent healthcare are the breadth and depth in clinical expertise and the latest in medical technology, top-notch or trail-blazing services, integrated healthcare for end-to-end patient care, high survival rates, best patient safety practices, high calibre and well-trained staff and vibrant patient support group activities.
All the above and more is what made Subang Jaya Medical Centre (popularly known as SJMC), the Malaysian flagship 444-bed multi-disciplinary and tertiary care private hospital of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, a well-trusted and Malaysia’s most formidable standard-bearer for quality care today. Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is a joint venture formed on 1 July 2013 between Ramsay Health Care, Australia and Sime Darby, Malaysia. The Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group comprises 4 private hospitals in Malaysia, 3 private hospitals in Indonesia and an exclusive day surgery facility in Hong Kong.
SJMC has served the community for well over a quarter of a century since it was first established in 1985. It has now become one of Asia-Pacific’s top hospitals through various accolades won over 3 decades, innumerable firsts in the practice of modern medicine and being a JCI-accredited hospital.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either