Across The Galaxy Inc is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE I (All Specialties) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and
- procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to clinical area.
- Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations.
- Documents all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient's health care record in a timely and ongoing
- Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team
- members and staff of other departments.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing.
- Willing to work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (Middle East Hospital)
- Valid Nursing License from Malaysia Nursing Board
- Required language(s): English, Arabic (will be an added advantage)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
LOCATION OF HOSPITAL
- TAX FREE Salary from SAR 10,560 plus specialty bonus
- FREE fully furnished housing with recreation services
- Transportation services provided
- Medical Care coverage
- 30 days annual leave, 10 holidays leave per year
- Annual air tickets
- Free uniform and laundry services
Please click Apply Now or contact Izwani at 03-2775 9618 for further information on the job requirement
Looking forward to hear from you!
ATG specializes in providing recruitment services to various foreign entities seeking reliable healthcare professionals, allied healthcare specialists, office and administrative support staff and other areas of expertise.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.