Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse (Imaging) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The main front liner who renders nursing care to patients within the hospital.
- Plans and executes Nursing Care for her patients with team members according to individual Patient’s needs.
- Responsible for providing nursing leadership and is accountable for the coordination of clinical activities.
- Makes professional judgment and decisions about nursing care.
- Carries out specialists order in accordance to established standards of nursing practices, policies and procedures
- Prepares patient for Imaging / Cardiovascular Lab procedures and Interventional Radiology procedures
- Participates in rotation to Imaging / Cardiovascular Laboratory / VIR in order to gain competency in Imaging / Cardiovascular Laboratory / VIR procedures.
- Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in IMAGING, CATHLAB, VIR department is required for this position.
- Post Basic in related field is an advantage.
- Competent in Nursing Care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.