Island Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse - Infection Control position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Applies nursing process to individual patient in a systematic order for comprehensive and holistic care
- Teaches patient and relatives on their needs by formal and informal education related to prevention and control of infection
- Is competent in discussing with consultant / MO inpatient(s) management with infectious conditions/diseases for better patient outcomes and in line with the required ministry standard of practices
- Is competent and familiar with nursing procedures in accordance to hospital SOP
- Committed to provide evidence-based nursing care to patients to ensure safe and effective care
- Responsible to documents all patients’ progress accurately, timely, and properly in accordance to Nursing process
- Competent in correcting and guiding hospital staff on transmission-based precautions to be put in place when need arises appropriately
- Checks and ensure safe and correct infection control practices being implemented accordingly
- Is responsible for the surveillance, analysis, interpretation and reporting of hospital-acquired infections (HAI)
- Participates and contributes ideas at unit and other committee meetings towards the continuity of improvement on the delivery of safe nursing care and correct practices.
Job Requirements :
- SRN registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- Preferably with a post-basic Infection Control Course, trained in hospital epidemiology principles
- Preferably a certified Basic Life Support provider
- Three years of working experience as a registered nurse
- Preferably at least one year of experience in infection control
- Allowances available
- Training and development opportunities
- This is a permanent role
With the continuous growth and improvement in the quality of our services and advanced medical facilities, we strive to attain the highest standards of care and treatment each and everyday. We are driven to accomplish this vision and mission along with the ethical dispensation of our services in meeting our patients' expectations.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in George Town.