Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtains report from the team she is relieving and record sufficient information to implement appropriate follow-up action as required.
- Plans and executes Nursing Care for her patients with team members according to individual Patient’s needs.
- Take charge of the unit in the absence of the Nurse Manager or Sister.
- Capable to extend care in complex critically ill patients.
- Provides coaching, mentor new clinical staff.
- Carries out emergency resuscitation procedure in the absence of Medical Staff.
- Assist in data collection for unit improvement activities.
- Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Atleast 3 years of working experience in ICU/CCU/NICU or other Nursing related areas.
- Must have Post Basic Certificate in related areas
- Competent in Nursing Care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, QUICKLY CLICK THE "APPLY" BUTTON BELOW !
The hallmarks that determine the provision of excellent healthcare are the breadth and depth in clinical expertise and the latest in medical technology, top-notch or trail-blazing services, integrated healthcare for end-to-end patient care, high survival rates, best patient safety practices, high calibre and well-trained staff and vibrant patient support group activities.
All the above and more is what made Subang Jaya Medical Centre (popularly known as SJMC), the Malaysian flagship 444-bed multi-disciplinary and tertiary care private hospital of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, a well-trusted and Malaysia’s most formidable standard-bearer for quality care today. Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is a joint venture formed on 1 July 2013 between Ramsay Health Care, Australia and Sime Darby, Malaysia. The Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group comprises 4 private hospitals in Malaysia, 3 private hospitals in Indonesia and an exclusive day surgery facility in Hong Kong.
SJMC has served the community for well over a quarter of a century since it was first established in 1985. It has now become one of Asia-Pacific’s top hospitals through various accolades won over 3 decades, innumerable firsts in the practice of modern medicine and being a JCI-accredited hospital.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either