International Specialist Eye Centre ISEC is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1)Assess the patient, collect and document the patient's current health status and medical history, make an accurate and ongoing assessment of the patient's status and respond appropriately.
2)Plan and Implement: Set priorities for nursing action in a logical sequence according to the patient's need. The plan of care is initiated on the patient's admission based on all aspects of the initial assessment. The plan includes physiological, psychosocial and environmental factors: Patient/relatives teaching post-op education and discharge planning.
3) Participate and ensure all patients are given safe and high-quality perioperative care.
4) Administer medications according to policy and procedures, knowledgeable of all medications, reactions and dosage requirements.
5) Demonstrates ability and appropriate technical skills when administering treatment and procedures, able to handle emergency situations in a prompt, precise and professional manner.
6) Give accurate and thorough nursing reports.
7) Explains to the patient and/or family routine care and procedures applicable during the pre and post-procedural phases.
8) Maintained up-to-date and accurate inventory on all consumable items, drugs, equipment and instruments.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.