IIUM Medical Specialist Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Identify patient’s care requirements by establishing personal rapport with all patient and their family.
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's of Nursing or equivalent
- At least two (2) Years of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Accident & Emergency (A&E), Operation Theatre (OT), Multidisciplinary Ward, Fertility, O&G
- Has a valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) for year 2021
- Candidates must be willing to work on rotational shift basis.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Indera Mahkota, Kuantan.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuantan.