Amitabha Foundation (Parent Organization of Amitabha Malaysia) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse - Johor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintain the profession competency.
- To ensure high standard of care to patient.
- To broaden knowledge related to haemodialysis.
- To refine skills.
- To accept responsibility in career and professional development.
- Accept greater accountability in nursing practice.
- Follow rules and regulations, instructions that has been given by any superior staff.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Nursing.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Salary are based on working experience.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Must posses own transport.
ABOUT AMITABHA FOUNDATION
Amitabha Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization which was founded in 1998. After more than 10 years endeavor, 6 major charitable reliefs are set up, including financial relief, caring home, education, orphanage home, disaster relief and medical relief.
In Compassion , We Change the World
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.