JOIE CONFINEMENT CENTER SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Basic salary + Attractive allowance
- EPD + SOCSO + EIS
- Year end Bonus
- Medical benefit
- Hostel provided (walking distance)
- Professional training provided
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ advanced/ Graduate Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree/Post graduate diploma/ Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to speak in mandarin is an advantage
- Experience in newborn care and postnatal care is an advantage
- Candidate possesses neonatal resuscitation programme (NRP) certification is an advantage
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply (training is provided)
- Must be patient and love baby
- Must be willing to work in shift
- Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing board with valid annual practice certificate
- Full time position(s) available
- Preferably entry level specialised in healthcare – nurse/ medical support or assistant or equivalent
Duties and resposibilities
- Provide basic care for new born including bathing, feeding and changing diapers for the baby.
- To do daily examination of new born baby, and record on their daily activities.
- Provide support and guidance to postpartum mother.
- Keep work environment clean and tidy.
- Assist nursing manager to keep track of supplies/ stocks and functionality of the equipments and facilities
- shift allowance
- medical benefit
- Annual leave
- hostel and uniform provided
- company and team event
- Annual increment and attractive bonus (subjected to management’s declaration)
Joie Confinement center is a confinement centre at Kuala Lumpur, supported by professional medical team, to provide confinement service to mothers after delivery.
We provide confinement care for postpartum mothers and new parents, assisting them in adjusting into parenthood, ensure mother recover well and healthy, be capable of taking care of her newborn, and is equipped with all the information she needs about breastfeeding and reproductive health.
We are looking for passionate person to join our team to provide the best service to our clients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.