Kelana Jaya Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensures patients safety by complying to al policies, standard and procedures adopted by the hospital
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure
- Provides individualized holistic care to patients using the Nursing Process approach with proper nursing documentation in patients files and that it is contemporaneous
- Perform Nursing procedures effectively and efficiently and to the satisfaction of patients
- Reports all abnormal findings and progress of patients to the relevant doctors / consultants.
- Follows doctors / consultants ward round and assists them in doing procedures when required.
- Carries out orders of doctors / consultants pertaining to care of patients and delegates to other team members according to their assignments.
- (RN) Registered Nurse as recognized by the Nursing Board of Malaysia
- Diploma in Nursing
- Post Basic Certification or Degree in Nursing is desirable
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Candidates must have a pleasant easy going personality, able to work independently as well as in a team, be responsible and diligent in their work.
- Kuala Terengganu Specialist Hospital (KTS)
- Kuantan Medical Centre (KMC)
- Taman Desa Medical Centre Hospital (TDMC)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.