Kempas Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and carry out nursing duties
- To monitor patient’s progress, identify any changes, acting on those changes to ensure patient is safe and comfortable at all times.
- Accountable and responsible to patient assigned.
- Understand the importance of prompt actions and on emergency and high risk situations
- Assist Doctors during medical procedures.
- To dispense medication as per Doctors' prescription.
- Must be registered with Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia
- Post Basic will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Located in the Iskandar Region, amongst the rolling hills, away from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan Johor Bahru. Kempas Medical Centre exudes a feeling of peace and calm for anyone seeking a place to rest and recuperate.
It is easy to access from both the North-South highway (10 mins from Kempas Toll) and Pasir Gudang highway. It takes about 15 mins from Johor Bahru centre and 5 mins from the new Immigration Office.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.