Little Precious Postnatal Care is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for STAFF NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Position Available: Nurse
• Assessment of nursing needs for mothers and babies.
• Advice on breastfeeding, managing new-borns and other health promotion to mothers.
• Monitor & tracking of the baby reports for their milk consumption.
• On-time feeding and taking care of new-born infants.
• Assist doctor during doctor’s visit
• Ensure the cleanliness of the baby room and proper hygiene.
• Administration duties as advise by Superior.
• Monitor the general well-being of mother and child.
• Certified Nurse by LJM
• Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Nursing/ NICU/ Postnatal Care or related field
• Possess a passionate disposition to care for mommy & baby
• Preferably able to communicate in both English and Malay.
• Must be willing to work in shift, weekend and public holiday
Please whatsapp Saandy 012-4994833 if you are interested.
Little Precious Posnatal Care (KL Eco City)
Level 6,7,8 & 9, Boutique Office 3 (B03D),
Menara 3A, KL Eco City, Jalan Bangsar,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
A 6-stars confinement/ postnatal care centre in Malaysia.We work closely in technical cooperation with the pioneer of postpartum care to introduce a Traditional and Scientific approach in our center. Our team consists of Medical Consultants, Pediatricians, Gynecology, Chinese Medical Practitioners, Nutritionists, Certified Postnatal Consultant, Infant Massage Instructors, Lactation Consultants and Trained Nurses.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.