Manipal Hospitals Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To ensure compliance with established departmental/ unit policies and procedures, continuous quality improvement objectives, environmental safety and infection control standards in line with the Organization’s Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- To ensure the successful / effective supervision and coordination in accordance with Nursing Dept’s Quality Objectives with continuous professional improvement in the delivery of safe and high standards of nursing care.
- To establish & maintain good and effective interpersonal relationship with patients and their relatives & other inter-disciplinary team members for the achievement of excellent patient treatment outcomes.
- Responsible for carrying out high standard of nursing care and treatment of patient.
- Diploma in Nursing / Medical Assistant or higher.
- With or without Post Basic Certificate.
- Possess Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in related fields.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Good working knowledge of nursing theories, practices and statutory requirements.
Benefits offered for this role:
- Medical Coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- Free Parking
- Learning & Development
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.