KPMC Puchong Specialist Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Staff Nurse & Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessing patient
- Identifying patient problem
- Implementing Nursing Interventions
- Evaluating Planned Care
- Responsible for patient education
- Maintains profession's ethical and legal framework to be responsible for his / her nursing practice
- Ensures accurate nursing documentation and safe keeping / record DDA drugs
- Complies with hospital policies and procedures including the general safety regulations for patient and staff
- Check medical supplies, ward equipment's ensuring availability and machinery are in good condition
- Establishes and maintain effective communication with patients, families, significant others and health team members
- Candidate must posses Diploma In Nursing, registered with LJM, posses Post- Basic Certificate will be added advantage
- Required Skill (S) : Nursing Care, Hospital Information System
- Required certificate: LJM & APC
- At least 1 year experience
- Applicant must willing to work in Bandar Puteri
- Posses own transport
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Puchong.